MAKING WATERMELON-CUCUMBER SALAD
Eating healthy is one of the core principles of staying fit and living long. However, we are not intentional about our food choices, not because we don’t want to be but we live in a fast-paced world and can get busy and immersed in the activities of our daily lives. It can be tasking and time consuming to plan your meals especially if you want healthy options.
The watermelon-cucumber salad recipe is simple to help you kick start your journey to eating healthy. The salad is not time-consuming, easy to make, the ingredients are readily available, and it is good for everyone, especially if you are trying to maintain your weight or possibly lose weight. Also, you can take it at any time of the day. The taste is entirely different, and that’s why you should try it out.
Let’s make our salad.
Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
- Peel and remove the seeds of the watermelon and cucumber.
- Dice them into your desired sizes.
- Add the chopped cucumber and watermelon into a salad bowl.
- Cut the lemon or lime and squeeze out the juice into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve it when it’s chilled.
- Sprinkle your finely chopped mint leaves on it when you want to eat it.
Enjoy your yummy salad!